was reading the post on where a stingray actually hijacked a holiday photo of 3 girls and laughed my head off. so funny. but i guess it is so not funny for the girls. hell, i would have the exact same expression on my face *terror* imagine that terrorized by a sting ray LOL. going the gallery of other animals photobombing is so cool. these are my favourite 2
animals. you are so funny and cute :D
i’m sure you know the of the blog by now, if you follow me so far. no, it’s not me. it’s not harold. it’s bobob. and hell, having to bring her has caused me a lot of hairloss, worrying and worrying sebab jabatan vetrinar kata lain, mas animal hotel kata lain, embassy kata lain. bobob should know how lucky she is that i am willing to do all this shit for her, but as usual - she doesn’t give a damn as long she has her dish bowl full
1. no, you don’t need to quarantine your cat if it’s healthy and pass all the tests by the jabatan veterinar. you can pick it up straight away, just make sure that your pet flies on the same flight as yours. else, it’s a whole different story
2. no, you don’t have send the blood sample to australia. all the tests, you’ll just have to do it in malaysia now
3. you can do this on your own. seriously. it takes work but you don´t need to use the services by other agencies like mobivet. i´ve had a bad experience with that agency so i had to do it on my own and no money wasted and their fee is not cheap, i tell you!
4. you don´t need an import permit from nl, just export permit from msian side
5. you need proper planning. a lot of things will need to be done within the week before departure so investigate early and start charting what you´ll have to do and need
i don´t remember the whole step, but these are some guidelines/ tips
- ask for a basic instruction from the embassy. they have a standard email on it with an attachment - digd012001 form. print this form for your vet
- ask for a medical record card from your vet. also get the electronic id system microchipping that is in compliance with the dutch guideline, current annual vaccinations and make sure it´s 30 days prior to export date, rabies vaccination
3. jabatan veterinar
- the one i went to was in shah alam. you will need to do the pet inspection and the nipah blood test with them. buy an envelop for poslaju for the blood test. then you tak waste time.
4. mas animal hotel
be prepared to spend the whole day to settle this. and advisable to drive. you need to go from one building to another.
that’s all that i can remember about bobob’s arrangements. sorry i can’t tell much. it’s been a year and a half. but i really hope some of the tips and info is useful. succes!
p/s should you need more info, just drop me a mail or ask me or something. i’ll try to answer what i can still remember ya